Here you can access the full-texts of working papers of the faculty of Business Administration Department of METU. Copies of the working papers are also available in MARC.
- MARC-WP No. 2011-01 "Contagion between emerging markets: Evidence from 2007 crisis?"(PDF) Ugur Soytas, Erk Hacihasanoglu, Irem Yildirim
- MARC-WP No. 2010-01 "Gerçeğe Uygun Değer ve Kriz: Tartışmalı İlişki" (PDF) F.N.Can Şımga-Mugan, Erk Hacıhasanoğlu
- MARC-WP No. 2010-02 "Yeniden Tasarlanan Finansal Mimaride Ulusal Varlık Fonlarının Rolü" Erk Hacıhasanoğlu, Uğur Soytaş
- MARC-WP No. 2009-01 "Entrepreneurial Activities in Turkey: An International Comparison Using GEM Data" (PDF) Esra Karadeniz, Ozlem Ozdemir
- MARC-WP No. 2009-02 "Diversification by Investing in the Turkish Stock Market" (PDF) Engin Küçükkaya
- MARC-WP No. 2009-03 "S&P 500 Volatilitesi ve Türkiye’nin Kredi İflas Takası Primi" (PDF) Erk Hacıhasanoğlu, Uğur Soytaş
- MARC-WP No. 2009-04 "Uluslarası Çeşitlendirme ve Global Risk Algılaması" (PDF) Erk Hacıhasanoğlu, Uğur Soytaş
- MARC-WP No. 2008-01 "Do Oil-Rich GCC Countries Finance US Current Account Deficit" (PDF) Shawkat Hammoudeh, Ramazan Sari, Eisa Alesia
- MARC-WP No. 2008-02 "Exploring the Firm Population Dynamics in the Turkish Manufacturing Industry: A Time Series Application for the 1950-2000 Period" (PDF) Ugur Soytas
- MARC-WP No. 2008-03 "Stability in the ISE: Betas for Stocks and Portfolios." (PDF) Adil Oran, Ugur Soytas
- MARC-WP No. 2008-04 "Financial Development and Economic Growth: Cointegration and Causality Analysis for the Case of Turkey" (PDF) Ilhan Ege, Saban Nazlioglu, Ali Bayrakdaroglu
- MARC-WP No. 2007-01 "Ethical Sensitivity of Professionals and Future Professionals: A Context Based Examination" (PDF) Can Simga-Mugan, Bonita A. Daly, Dilek Onkal, Lerzan Kavut.
- MARC-WP No. 2007-02 "Energy Consumption, Economic Growth, and Carbon Emissions: Challenges Faced by an EU Candidate Member." (PDF) Ugur Soytas, Ramazan Sari. (A revised version is published in Ecological Economics)
- MARC-WP No. 2007-03 "Antecedents and Benefits of Social Capital Development in Business Incubators." (PDF) Gamze Köseoğlu, Nazlı Wasti Pamuksuz
MARC Seminar Series
Here you can view the seminar announcements and access the abstracts of the seminars in the Business Administration Department of METU.
- Nov. 19, 2012. "Crisis Management in Organizations: Lessons from Chinese Companies." (PDF) Prof. Dr. Ruth Alas Time: 14:45 Place: G262
- Nov. 14, 2012. "Reference Writing: Give your students the best reference you can!" (PDF) Daniel Chatham, MBA Time: 14:45 Place: G263
- May. 09, 2012. “Objectives and Management Styles of US and German Companies Compared” (PDF) Prof. Dr. Ulrike Reisach Time: 14:45-16:00 Place: G262
Apr. 12, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and Leadership from Gender Perspectives." (PDF) Prof. Dr. Elisabeth Sundin Time: 13:15 Place: G109
- Dec. 15, 2009. “A Broad Look at Volunteer's Dilemma” (PDF) U. Barış URHAN, TEPAV. Time: 13:00 Place: G262.
- Jan. 22, 2009 “Assessing the Financial Performance of Washington State Hospitals: An Application of the Du Pont Model” (PDF) Assoc. Prof. Dr. Fevzi AKINCI, Department of Health Policy and Administration,Washington State University. Time: 14:45 Place: G262.
- Jan. 20, 2009. "Family control and raising external capital:An analysis of large European firms."(PDF) Halit Gonenc, University of Groningen, The Netherlands. Time: 14:45 Place: G262.
- Jan. 13, 2009. ÇALIŞTAY "Hakim Durumdaki Teşebbüslerin İndirim Sistemleri ve Fiyatlama Uygulamalarının Rekabet Hukuku Çerçevesinde Değerlendirilmesi" Rekabet Kurumu, Anadolu Cam, Mydas Danışmanlık, ODTÜ İşletme Bölümü. Time: 9:30- 17:30 Place: KKM C-Salonu.
- Jan. 12, 2009. "Firm Corporate Control: Direct Ownership, Indirect Ownership, Dispersion, and Board of Directors." (PDF) Tim Kiessling, Faculty of Business, Technology and Sustainable Development, Bond University, Australia. Time: 14:00 Place: G262.
- Jan. 7, 2009. "Implementing Service-Oriented Architecture In Organizations: A Systems Dynamics Approach" (PDF) Jae Choi, Sheldon B. Lubar School of Business, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. Time: 14:00 Place: G262
- Jan. 7, 2009. "Competition, Business Risk, and IT Security Outsourcing."(PDF) Asunur Cezar, University of Texas at Dallas. Time: 15:45 Place: G262
- Dec. 23, 2008. "On non-linearities in USA macro-financial time series."(PDF) Khurshid M. Kiani, Department of Finance, Bang College of Business, Kazakhstan Institute of Management, Economics and Strategic Research
- For Nov.24-26 seminars by Professor Shyam SUNDER.
- Nov. 24, 2008. "Accounting and Contract Theory of the Firm" Professor Shyam Sunder, Yale School of Management- James L. Frank Professor of Accounting, Economics, and Finance. Time: 14:45-16:45 Place: G207.
- Nov. 25, 2008. "Market and 'Fair' Value Accounting." Professor Shyam Sunder, Yale School of Management- James L. Frank Professor of Accounting, Economics, and Finance. Time: 14:45-16:45 Place: G207.
- Nov. 26, 2008. "Is Managerial Discretion in Financial Reporting Bad News for Investors?" and "Income and Value of the Firm: A Comprehensive Approach to Organizational Performance" Professor Shyam Sunder, Yale School of Management- James L. Frank Professor of Accounting, Economics, and Finance. Time: 10:00-12:00 Place: G109
- Apr. 18, 2008 "The process approach as a vector for transformation to a learning organization: the case of a French large bank" (PDF) Noufou OUEDRAOGO, Strasbourg Graduate School of Management, Robert Schuman University. Time: 14:00 Place: G262.
- Mar. 20, 2008. "Real Estate: comparison of Cyprus and Dubai" James Grant, American University of Sharjah. Time: 13:15 Place: G262.
- Mar. 20, 2008. "Marginalizing "business" in a business school" Donelda S. McKechnie, American University of Sharjah. Time: 14:00 Place: G262.
- Feb. 28, 2007. "Individual Responses Toward Low Probability, High Loss Risks: Experimental Evidence" (PDF) Özlem Yılmaz, Yeditepe University Time: 14:30 Place: G262.
- May 2, 2007. “The Marketing Power of Mixed Emotions across Cultures” (PDF) Özlem Hesapçı-Sanaktekin, Bocconi University, Milan. Time: 14:45 Place: G262.
- May 29, 2007. “Business Performance Measurement Through Process Flow Management” (PDF) Willem Selen, Institute for Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Victoria University, Melbourne. Time: 10:00 Place: G262.
- May 30, 2007. "Transaction Cost Economics and Transfer Prices." (PDF) Önder Kaymaz, Bocconi University, Milan. Time: 14:45 Place: G262.